OSMO-MSC External MNCC integration with FeeSwitch

Justin justin.repollo at entropysolution.com
Thu Oct 21 08:14:22 UTC 2021

Hi Osmocom,

I'm trying to integrate the FreeSwitch as my external MNCC in my test lab using split stack. Currently, I'm getting an error message on FreeSwitch SIP/2.0 400 Missing Contact Header. I'm little bit confused with the error and I don't know where to troubleshoot this.

I've attached my osmo configurations and pcap trace for your reference. Hoping for your reply. Thank you.

Regards,
Justin Mark Repollo