Support for new SDR devices

Xaver Zu xaver1zu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:09:16 UTC 2020

I use it in a laboratory with 1-2 clients. It's about backing up that job
when I've already invested time. It seems that the master branch is
impossible for this. I have it in a private fork.

Is it possible in its current form to have it in any branch?
Can it at least stay in the gerrit?

Basically the main problem is that I link with the libsdr.so library but I
can't publish the source codes. I don't have them.
Could I solve this with an open source (GPL) reimplementation of that
library?

pá 11. 9. 2020 v 19:07 odesílatel Mychaela Falconia <