E1 line debug L1/L2

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Oct 10 15:48:26 UTC 2020

The pcap file shows that OsmoBSC is sending SABME requests but that the BTS
never responds to any of them.  I would assume that somehow the timeslot
configuration on BTS and BSC side don't agree, i.e. you're sending the SABME
on a timeslot that the BTS doesn't expect it on.

I remember that the E1 related configuration on the Noika BTS (at least the InSite)
is relatively complex.  Might be best to check all related settings.