Osmo Bsc (Seperate CNI) with Asterisk network busy!!

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:50:21 UTC 2020

Please try this and let me know.

extensions.conf: (make sure you dial call with 5 digits since you make 5X.)

[gsmsubscriber]
exten=>_XXXXX,1,Answer()
exten=>_XXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/GSM/${EXTEN})
exten=>_XXXXX,n,Hangup

sip-custom-contexts.conf : change port to 5069

[GSM]
type=friend
host=127.0.0.1
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=gsm
context=gsmsubscriber
port=5069

osmo-sip-connector.cfg :

 app
 mncc
  socket-path  /tmp/bsc_mncc
 sip
  local 127.0.0.1 5069
  remote 127.0.0.1 5060

This should work actually and you can read here
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/OpenBSC_with_Asterisk

ps: sometime you need to adjust port with sip-connector.

Let me know! Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Sandi