Commercial MSs do not see the network

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:20:11 UTC 2020

Dear Tomi,
have you try to set attenuation set to OML and osmo-trx?

  osmotrx rx-gain 30
  osmotrx tx-attenuation oml

Im not sure but I saw your attenuation is set. :-)

I think I face the problem before but using Motorola C115/117 cannot
connect, but it was resolved now long time ago with newer osmo-bts.

regards,
Sandi

--
Best Regards,