Re: “osmo-euse-demo.c“

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:47:49 UTC 2020

Hello Reza,

> in order to demonstrate the core Network vulnerebalities

please keep in mind that GSUP is a non-standard Osmocom-specific
protocol, so you won't find it in commercial networks. Not sure if
this is really what you are looking for. You may want to read about
MAP and DIAMETER.

> Can you please tell me how can i solve this error.

The problem is that you're trying to build it outside the build tree.
You don't have to do it this way as it's being built together with the
osmo-hlr binary.

> Or how can i have Access to the already maked file of “osmo-euse-demo.c“ to execute it .

Osmocom provides binary packages, see [1] for more details. I never
used them myself, but I think 'osmo-euse-demo' binary is a part of the
osmo-hlr package. After adding the package feeds, you can install
osmo-hlr using your package manager:

$ apt update
$ apt install osmo-hlr

Please note that we also have build scripts for Docker, see [2] and [3].

[1] https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Binary_Packages
[2] https://git.osmocom.org/docker-playground/tree/osmo-hlr-latest
[3] https://git.osmocom.org/docker-playground/tree/osmo-hlr-master

With best regards,