OpenBSC installed but missing ipaccess and abisip-find

ty tyruskam at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:44:05 UTC 2019

Hello.
I just followed the step by step procedure outlined in the wiki to compile
OpenBSC on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for the ip.access nanoBTS. My problem is that
the folder ipaccess which has the ipaccess.config is missing and so is the
abisip-find file.

Any leads on why this is happening? I had seen somewhere that the above can
be found in the osmocom-ipaccess-utils from the repo but that too is
unavailable.

Many thanks

-tyrus