Limesdr mini and nightly builds....

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:36:25 UTC 2019

Hello Gullik,

> [...] managed to get two phones on the network, though not stable.

It's known issue that LimeSDR is not stable as a PHY for OsmoTRX.
I wouldn't expect any miracles, trying it on different hardware,
until the problem is investigated and the fix is merged.

> [...] the message of a single L seems a little cryptic [...]
> DLMS <0003> LMSDevice.cpp:102 [tid=3021294672] L

AFAIK, this message comes from the LMS driver, and it means that
you're sending TX samples too [L]ate. Most likely, your CPU is
too slow. However, you can play with the real-time priority.

I've never seen such messages with LimeSDR though.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.