Osmo-pcu error: PCU interface version number of BTS (7) is different (9).

Matthew Johnson matt9j at cs.washington.edu
Fri Sep 14 17:37:57 UTC 2018

Pau,
I've been able to build a complete LiteCell BTS firmware image from the h
ttps://gitlab.com/nrw_noa <https://gitlab.com/nrw_noa> repo with Yocto and
load and run it successfully on my LC1.5. I believe going this path may
void your warranty, but I am not sure. I had better luck with the BTS
version than the nitb or bsc versions, although I was rushed for time and
didn't take much effort to attempt to debug those builds. There are good
instructions for generating the bts binary here:
https://gitlab.com/nrw_noa/lc15-bts-release-manifest/wikis/home