LimeSDR-USB experience with New Splits Solved!

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:56:09 UTC 2018

Osmocom New Splits stacks for voice is SOLVED and stable with LimeSDR!

Voice is working actually since back then, my fault is using only C117/118
for test call all the time.
Now I just test using newer phone both Caller and Callee and voice is work
perfectly!

I tested both osmo-trx-lms and osmo-trx legacy.
using osmo-trx legacy 0.20 also have better performance using the
firmware/gateware version I mention here : firmware/gateware version:
LimeSDR-USB_HW_1.3_r3.0.img and LimeSDR-USB_HW_1.4_r2.9.rbf from LimeSuite .

There is trace in wireshark when using old phone as C117/118, the BTS
always freeze and send Measurement Indication all the time when calling is
made and answered, but with newer phone, the Indication is normal.

--
Best Regards,
DUO