confused by osmo-bts rsl.c:bts_supports_cm()

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:35:52 UTC 2018

As far i can say, the driver that i mention here is the best for
LimeSDR-USB.

Someone never get voice working and dead connection, but after downgrade to
my suggestion, this guys is make it work.

http://discourse.myriadrf.org/t/limesdr-gsm-with-omso/2589/86

So who have the LimeSDR-USB. Try the firmware/gateware version I mention.

firmware/gateware version: LimeSDR-USB_HW_1.3_r3.0.img and
LimeSDR-USB_HW_1.4_r2.9.rbf
from LimeSuite V.17.09.

It should work. I compare to all version and this one is absolutely perfect
with osmo-nitb.

Hope someone can get help.