confused by osmo-bts rsl.c:bts_supports_cm()

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Sep 10 22:07:23 UTC 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 03:36:43PM +0200, Keith wrote:
> OK tested, works fine, I have pushed gerrit #10864

Excellent!

> but I am getting great value at the moment from the LimeSDR-mini and
> osmo-trx-lms running on x86!!

Interesting how every other dev is reporting completely different results on
lime. For some it seems to give pure satisfaction, while others seem to be but
puzzled by the sheer uselessness of it?

I also still have that lime mini we got on the OsmoDevCon, still unused. Might
give it a spin then?

~N