Status of external USSD applications?

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Mon Oct 22 07:57:28 UTC 2018

On 19/10/2018 22:43, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 10:56:38AM -0700, Michael Benedict wrote:
>> I see that Rowan Phipps at UW has modified an earlier version of the
>> Osmocom stack to run arbitrary USSD sessions from a Python web server.

Hi Michael!

Where do you see this? I'd be interested in some links to this related work

I think it's nice to also post some link to sources if at all possible
when one makes a reference to related work on an open source project
mailing list ;-)

I found some references to the UW investigation on vulnerabilities in
USSD, but Rowan Phipps seems somewhat absent from the public internet.

Many Thanks!