Help with silent call

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at live.com
Fri Nov 16 13:36:41 UTC 2018

Neel,

The APDU that you are referring here is the one used with binary SMS. If so, is then we consider the SMS-PP envelope or the SMS-Deliver approach, in both the cases, we require to know the Ki, Kc and TAR for successful execution of the command(packed in the APDU). How to predict these or any alternative to by-pass this, exists?

BR

Snehasish