Failing test cases (and builds) on other architectures in Debian

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:45:38 UTC 2018

> -- ERROR sending ciphering mode command: rc=-95
> +- ERROR sending ciphering mode command: rc=-122
>
> i.e. a mismatching rc gets returned. It's not an error with any practical
> effect.
>
> Aha, could it simply be that the errno are defined differently on this
> platform? It should be -95 == -ENOTSUP, while we get -122.

Correct guess!

In /usr/include/mipsel-linux-gnu/asm/errno.h, EOPNOTSUPP is set to
122. While in /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h (used on amd64), it is
set to 95

I uploaded a fix to Debian:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-mobcom-team/osmo-msc/raw/master/debian/patches/0003-Fix-test-failure-because-of-ENOTSUP-being-different-.patch

Ruben