voting in gerrit: merge at +3? (+2+1 / +1+1+1)

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Thu Nov 15 19:08:52 UTC 2018

On 15/11/2018 19:07, Max wrote:
> I think there might be some misunderstanding worth clarifying in here.

:) Don't take the fact I happened to reply to you to mean anything..
although, well it's some powerful language, that struck me.. today..

Stefan puts it well though, although I'm thinking the little things we
do that are "just" our model for X in tech seem to be bleeding over too
much into other areas of life.

 politics and code.. can't have one without the other.. and I am
actually also subscribed to more suitable mailing lists for this kind of
stuff..

Meanwhile, I'll endeavor to do more code review. :))