voting in gerrit: merge at +3? (+2+1 / +1+1+1)

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.name
Thu Nov 15 18:03:48 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 03:31:11PM +0100, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> So, my opinion still is we try it with gerrit as it is:
>
> - vote with +1.
> - if there are three +1s, the patch owner may apply +2 and merge.
> - try this, if it doesn't work consider the plugin.

OK, I see. When phrased like this, your suggestion doesn't sound
difficult to realize. So I would be happy to try this. After all,
the end result is the same as with my proposal, modulo concerns
about giving everyone the power to make a 'Submit' button appear
by default. And I don't have any concerns about that.