OC-2G design files released (was Re: OC-2G merge to osmo-bts)

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Nov 8 11:09:58 UTC 2018

Hi all,

following up on a thread from ~ 10 days ago:

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 09:46:37PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:

> At this point, to the best of my knowledge, OC-2G yet has to deliver on their
> open hardware promise.  The design files like schematics / PCB layouts / mechanical
> drawings / BOM, etc. are yet to be published.  I could only find those of OC-SDR and
> OC-LTE on the OpenCellular git repository so far.

There has been an update from OpenCellular today:

OC-2G files are now pushed into mainline:

https://github.com/Telecominfraproject/OpenCellular/tree/master/electronics/oc-2g << electronics files.
https://github.com/Telecominfraproject/OpenCellular/tree/master/hardware/oc-2g << enclosure/system

I havent yet had time to look at them myself, but I know there are several
people interested in it here...