MISDN like a string not like a number

Radiarisainana Sitraka radiarisainanasitraka at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 6 15:16:32 UTC 2018

Hello,
In our country at Madagascar , operator could send message on phone with MISDN like a string not like a number. I would like to ask if it's possible to do the same thing with osmo-bts !!!

For example : They could send message with the phone and the identity on the phone is like : "Telma", "Mvola", "orangeinfo" ...with a samsung phone I could not call this identity and with tecno phone, it shows that the number is for the MISDN "telma" is 83562 and for the MISDN "Mvola" is 68652 .... The logic of this number on tecno is that , it the number on the touchscreen of the old phone without the repetition of the tape of the touch. in this, 2=abc and 3=def and 4=ghi and 5=jkl and 6=mno and 7=pqrs and 8=tuv and 9=wxyz.

My last goal is to send a message with a phone on the network (osmo-bts) and it's my that appears on the destinary.

chears,