UICC with ISIM application

Shinjo Park pshinjo at sect.tu-berlin.de
Tue May 29 15:55:33 UTC 2018

Hi Domi,

According to osmo-sim-auth, 3 Austria, AT&T USA, T-Mobile USA has ISIM applet
installed. 3 Austria card was purchased in late 2016, both USA cards in ~2012.
No chance to test whether IMS services were accessible with that cards though.

Shinjo

2018년 5월 29일 화요일 오후 5시 42분 32초 CEST에 Tomcsányi, Domonkos 님이 쓴 글:

--
Shinjo Park <pshinjo at sect.tu-berlin.de>
Security in Telecommunications <sect.tu-berlin.de>