Compiler Error OsmocomTRX

Babar Ali babarbuttgrt at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 17:53:26 UTC 2018

Thank You Neels
Now i’ll try to build the source using git clone
But git tag -l does not shows 0.11.0 version it only shows the version till 0.96.0

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, May 25, 2018, 4:49 PM, Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:

Oh geez -- if one goes to github, clicks on "releases", one gets a link to a
tar that obviously is just the source tree without a .version file.

Maybe we should add an explicit check to our build that errors out if the
version is unknown?

Babar, the best course would be to install the latest packages from our feeds,
or to build from source using a git clone.

http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Binary_Packages
http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Build_from_Source

~N