nanoBTS constantly restarting

Michael Spahn michaelspahn.osmo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:42:52 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,
Hi Pau,

So I’m trying to find out which firmware is installed on our nanoBTS right now and I’m also going to try and contact our supplier and ask if they can provide us with the most recent firmware version. I’m also going to look at the communication between osmoBSC and the BTS with Wireshark. I’ll get back to you when I have the results.

Thank you all very much!