git.osmocom.org read-only during migration

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Mar 28 13:42:17 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 02:22:13PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> I've set git.osmocom.org to read-only while I'm doing the migration
> to the new server.

a brief status update on this:

* cgit.osmocom.org is migrated to new machine, including our custom syntax
  highlighting filter as well as the redmine+gerrit link filter

* git+ssh is migrated to new server, while converting from gitosis to gitolite
  at the same time.  All keys + configs have been migrated, so things should
  simply work like they used to before.  Will update the wiki on how to manage
  this + send mail to the other git admins tnt, neels and  xecke.

write-permission has been re-enabled in this setup, so both direct push as well
as gerrit repository replication should work again.

What's not yet migrated (and thus temporarily serves slightly outdated content)
is the anonymous git access gia TCP port 9418.  I'm having some late lunch now
and then will migrate this later this evening.