Multi-arfcn multiplexing over same physical channel

Antony Lemmens antony at funquality.be
Thu Jul 12 11:33:20 UTC 2018

Hi there,
I'm really happy to make my LimeSDR working with the master branch, good
job guys!

I'm now trying to enable the multi-arfcn multiplexed over one physical
channel but I do not succeed to have it working (No response from
transceiver for phy0.1 (CMD RXTUNE 894000)).

Do I need to configure or pass some parameters (see further for what I'm
doing)?

I am starting osmo-bts-trx with "-t 2" option, and here is the extract of
part of my configuration file:

----- osmo-trx-lms.cfg
trx
 multi-arfcn enable