Call not go through via osmocomBB/limesdr using osmo-bsc

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:27:36 UTC 2018

Dear list,
Hope some one can look my configuration since I cannot hear voices when
make calls outside network via asterisk, but cannot make calls between
phone on the same network.

please advise this config using osmocomBB.

here is the osmo-mgw -c ~/osmobsc/osmo-mgw-for-bsc.cfg
https://pastebin.com/NmQQ5hM6
the log :
https://pastebin.com/sNy2DxW9

here is the osmo-mgw -c ~/osmobsc/osmo-mgw-for-msc.cfg
https://pastebin.com/TCAq3YkL
the log :
https://pastebin.com/pEbe74BF

osmo-msc config :
https://pastebin.com/GS2YvjPf
the log :
https://pastebin.com/Ag52HaED

osmo-bsc config:
https://pastebin.com/nKQ0czW7

osmo-bts config:
https://pastebin.com/s5FamjMv

osmo-hlr config :
https://pastebin.com/RLgVEURS
the log :
https://pastebin.com/cAPf1DNs

osmo-stp
https://pastebin.com/anB0hsc5

hope someone can help to look and give advise really appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
DUO