CSN.1 directory

benoit michau michau.benoit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:34:27 UTC 2018

Dear osmocom community,

This email to point to a recent development I made on CSN.1, which
might be of interest to some of you. I extracted and consolidated all
CSN.1 definitions from 24.008, 44.018 and 44.060 (the "consolidation"
part was quite hard...). I have also developped a CSN.1 to Python
translater, and a runtime to encode / decode any CSN.1 structures.

This is available here:
https://github.com/ANSSI-FR/pycrate/tree/master/pycrate_csn1dir
and there: https://github.com/ANSSI-FR/pycrate/tree/master/pycrate_csn1

And there are some quick explanations on how to use this in the wiki:
https://github.com/ANSSI-FR/pycrate/wiki/Using-the-pycrate-csn1-translator-and-runtime

Regards
Benoit