OSMO-BTS-TRX maxdly and maxdlynb Configuration Save issue

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Tue Oct 17 04:57:17 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We tried to edit the maxdly and maxdlynb in osmo-bts-trx through CLI and everything works fine.

But after saving the configuration and restarting the osmo-bts-trx instance, it give an unable to parse error.

The reason we found is that, the osmo-bts-trx needed the “osmotrx maxdly 2” string to parse the config file correctly but the CLI config save is only “maxdly 2”.

So we need to edit the config file manually so that the osmo-bts-trx can parse the config file correctly.

Best Regard,

Ron Menez
ron.menez at entropysolution.com<mailto:ron.menez at entropysolution.com>