osmo-bts-trx fails frequently on osmo-gsm-tester

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:13:41 UTC 2017

I know it will work fine with any version with UHD, cause my self tried
many version of UHD and seems ok.
what I mean is  the installation of UHD.....
just in case, some people just use libuhd from apt install as example :

- sudo apt-get install uhd-host libuhd003 libuhd-dev

you need to remove all uhd-host and libuhd-dev then re-install from the source.

hope some one with good knowledge of UHD will tell us the problem with
HW and UHD driver with osmo-trx.

cheers,

DUO

--