osmo-bts-trx Aborted (core dumped) Error

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Wed Oct 4 09:38:58 UTC 2017

Hi.

Could you please share .core file as well? Also, it might make sense to create a
ticket at https://osmocom.org/projects/osmotrx/issues to track it. It's much easier
to track all the related files etc via issue tracker rather than via ML.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93