Osmo_IuH_building_problems

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Oct 1 22:27:30 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 03:11:23PM +0000, Popovic Goran wrote:
> I tried this time from the scratch with
>
> git://git.osmocom.org/osmo-dev

I agree with Holger. I added some hints to the readme file there:

note that the makefiles by default install to /usr/local/*,
so if your system doesn't have this by default, you should probably add

  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib"

and

  export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig"

to your environment. To use the installed binaries after installation, also

  export PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/bin"

~N