Error encountered using osmo-trx=0.1.9.20170621

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Sun Jun 25 01:10:53 UTC 2017

Hi Tom,

The device we’re using is B200 and the UHD (tried both libuhd003 and libuhd-dev) version is 3.9.2-1.

I tried to install this version osmo-trx=0~20150325gitf147b17+dfsg-3 and no error were received upon running. Unfortunately, all of my phones were not able to camp. I’m not sure if this is a configuration issue but same configuration files were used (which we only changed the IP Addresses and ipa-unit ID for both osmo-nitb and osmo-bts-trx) to the working and existing test servers.

Attached are the configuration files for osmo-nitb and osmo-bts-trx.

Best Regard,

Ron Menez
ron.menez at entropysolution.com<mailto:ron.menez at entropysolution.com>