jenkins plugin question

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Jun 23 23:34:42 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 03:49:49PM +0200, Max wrote:
> https://plugins.jenkins.io/matrix-combinations-parameter

I added this now. It seems to employ a bit of magic to do so, but all it does
is simplify the selection of which matrix combinations should be built, right?

Recently I added the Test Results Analyzer plugin to ease viewing which tests
caused an osmo-gsm-tester failure, as well as the Rebuilder plugin to avoid
having to enter the same parameters over and over.

These go in the same category of small making-your-life-easier plugins.

We recently had a kind of discussion about jenkins upgrades, to only upgrade if
really needed to minimize fallout. Loose fact: I just noticed that scores of
jenkins plugins we have on jenkins.osmocom.org have upgrades available.

~N