knowing connected subscribers

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Jun 21 12:45:50 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:31:54PM +0300, robert wrote:
> I am using OsmoNITB. Does the command ’subscriber-list-active-v1’ list the phones that are currently connected or should they be active (for example during a call) ?

I would have referred you to the user manual
http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmonitb-usermanual.pdf
but must notice that it isn't very helpful in describing this CTRL cmd.

It returns subscribers that are attached, i.e. no active call or such needs to
be going on to be listed.

Might also include a subscriber slightly too soon, see
http://osmocom.org/issues/2285

For manual access, using the vty 'show subscriber imsi 12345654321' might be
easier (a LAC=0 means not attached).

~N