aoip branch in openbsc.git

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Jun 18 00:47:48 UTC 2017

Hi Philipp,

I have rebased the 'aoip' branch onto openbsc master. A test by the
osmo-gsm-tester of this state was successful. Pending is to also verify voice
and all of 3G still works there (will then update vlr_2G and vlr_3G branches).

Some commits have been amended to,
a) adjust libsmpp changes to use vlr_subscr,
b) fix the msc_vlr unit tests after your rename of a_tx() and a_page()
   (don't really know why I didn't hit that earlier).
c) add one comment

So beware, if you rebase your most recent patches onto the 'aoip' branch, git
may want to apply a few patches again because they slightly differ, even though
their commit logs are identical. You need to sanity-check with 'rebase -i'.

~N