osmo-gsm-tester - voice call

Sudhanthiradasan R sudhanthiradasan.r at hcl.com
Wed Jun 14 13:03:20 UTC 2017

Hi Pau Espin Pedrol,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1)Just for the confirmation..  for the end-to-end testing with the current version of osmo-gsm-tester we can use only the sms suite?

2)In the suites directory, I can see aoip_debug, aoip_sms, debug, netreg, sms suites. What are all the tests that I can do with these suits? Is there any documentation?

3)If we want to create new suites, is there any document to help us?

Thanks,
Sudhanthiradasan R