osmo-gsm-tester - voice call

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Wed Jun 14 12:25:40 UTC 2017

Hi Sudhanthiradasan,

On 14/06/17 12:47, Sudhanthiradasan R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to perform end-to-end testing like voice calls, sms etc
> with current osmo-gsm-tester version.
>
> I do not see any suites for voice call testing  in the suites directory.

end-to-end sms between MS is already working and a test is being run in
osmocom's jenkins instance. See [1] and [2].

A first version of a patch adding support to test SMPP (ESME->SMSC->MS)
has been submited and waiting for review.

Voice is not there yet but it's definetly in the roadmap and we plan to
start working on it soon, probably we will have something there over
next weeks.

[1] test:
http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-gsm-tester/tree/suites/sms/mo_mt_sms.py
[2] jenkins job: