libosmo-sccp: Build breakage on --disable-static

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Jun 2 16:17:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just looked into a build breakage when --disable-static is passed. The
first failure is because of:

	libosmo_sigtran_la_LDFLAGS = -version-info $(LIBVERSION) \
					-no-undefined \
					-export-symbols-regex '^osmo_'

The testcases use xua_* sua_ symbols but they are not exported. Shall
we export them or shall we forbid --disable-static on libosmo-sccp?

The second part is that I had preferred the sccp library to be static
only to avoid having to do proper ABI checking/versioning. If we fix
the above, maybe we have to fix this part too?

holger