borken pipe on jenkins

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Feb 24 17:02:12 UTC 2017

Now I've actually added some monitoring on all opened and closed sockets in the
python tests, and it turns out the recent patch had no effect because the
tearDown() is overloaded in TestVTYBase.

With every running test, another socket is opened and they aren't closed until
presumably the test py program exits. "40 sockets open", "41 sockets open",
"42 sockets open", ...

Found two places where we need to close sockets, and now the number of open
sockets stays between 0 and 1. Patches are
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/1903 https://gerrit.osmocom.org/1905

Will update the docker for openbsc tests when it's merged, and hopefully we can
remove the extra monitoring of tcp sockets soon.

~N