osmo-bts-trx error / osmo-trx illegal instruction (core dumped)

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Apr 27 19:12:08 UTC 2017

> On 27. Apr 2017, at 20:10, Ron <ron.menez at entropysolution.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Holger,
>
> Thank you for your immediate response.
>
> We are using the nightly package for this.

Could you send us your output of cat /proc/cpuinfo as well. The issue is most likely that while building the package it was optimized for a CPU instruction set not supported by your system. There are some patches pending review[1] to improve/solve this situation.

holger

[1] https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/2100/