chan_alloc.c help

Abdulghafar Shabaneh abdulghafar1412 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:39:12 UTC 2016

Hi

I tried osmo-pcu but the output was like that.
 I built everything again but my network hardly shows up, and with the name
of the carrier for the SIM, not the name I assign !.

pi at raspberrypi:~ $ osmo-pcu -r 1
No config file: 'osmo-pcu.cfg' Using default config.
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:227 Opening OsmoPCU L1 interface to OsmoBTS
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:264 Failed to connect to the osmo-bts PCU socket,
delaying... '/tmp/pcu_bts'
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:227 Opening OsmoPCU L1 interface to OsmoBTS
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:264 Failed to connect to the osmo-bts PCU socket,
delaying... '/tmp/pcu_bts'
^CSignal 2 received.
full talloc report on 'Osmo-PCU context' (total      1 bytes in   1 blocks)
pi at raspberrypi:~ $ sudo osmo-pcu -r 1
No config file: 'osmo-pcu.cfg' Using default config.
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:227 Opening OsmoPCU L1 interface to OsmoBTS
<0001> osmobts_sock.cpp:285 osmo-bts PCU socket has been connected
<0001> pcu_l1_if.cpp:357 BTS not available
pi at raspberrypi:~ $