Osmo-bts/Osmocom-bb virtual layer 1

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Oct 19 07:14:43 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

thanks a lot for working on this and for requesting feedback.

It's quite a lot of code to review, so it might take a bit until you
hear from me.  But I definitely want to help.

If you menawhile have specific questions, please feel free to post them
here and I'll try my best to respond, at least if nobody else respnds
before me ;)

> I a currently a bit overwhelmed by the mass of messages exchanged
> between l23-app (used mobile, btw.)

it might make sense to start with something more simple than a
fully-blown 'mobile' program.  Take the L1CTL primitives step by step,
one at a time.