Osmo-trx Git Access and New Branch Request

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Nov 24 00:21:04 UTC 2016

Hi Zydrunas,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 09:06:29AM +0200, z.tamosevicius at limemicro.com wrote:
>   My name is Zydrunas Tamosevicius. I work for Lime on Myriad-RF and

thanks for introducing yourself.

>   would like to ask to have a new "myriadrf" branch set up and access
>   in osmo-trx git repository. We want to be able to work on adding
>   support for Myriad-RF hardware.

Please note that since 2016, many osmocom projects have switched to
using gerrit. osmo-trx is using this, too.

>  The intention is to have these changes merged into master after we
>  get it working on our branch. Is there any guidelines we have to
>  follow?

Please familiarize yourself with the gerrit code reciew tool, with
the coding standards
(https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Coding_standards)
and the wiki page on how we use Gerrit and how to create an account in
it to submit patches:
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Gerrit

The coding style probably doesn't really apply much for osmo-trx, as it
is not a "native" osmocom project but inherited as a fork of the OpenBTS
transceiver code.  So it's best to simply follow the style of the
surrounding code of the file you're woring in.

Please note I'm not involved in osmo-trx development, Tom and
Alexander are the people running the osmo-trx project.