Closing the gap between official debian and our nightly builds

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:04:08 UTC 2016

Hi again,

Btw. I just noticed that you have actually started the debian
packaging on the master branch of osmo-bts - not yet
released. Then you're probably not aware of the ongoing
effort since Februrary where I've been packaging it:

See this branch:
 https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/osmo-bts.git/log/

The only thing missing is writing the man pages, the
short/long description in d/control and d/copyright, and then
it can be uploaded.

Note that I prepared a openbsc-dev package (already in the
archive) which provides the gsm_data_shared.h related files,
and osmo-bts build-depends on this. I don't know how you
solved this.

Cheers,
Ruben