Change in osmo-iuh[master]: attempt to fix parallel build, improve AM logic

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon May 23 12:25:12 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 01:08:25PM +0200, Max wrote:
> I think autogenerated files should be removed from git and created
> during build time.

I generally agree for docs, PDFs, images, Makefiles... but in my
perception ranap_ies_defs.h is special in that it is actual source code :P
I appreciated the fact that we would be alerted to any changes by git.

One more vote against tracking and I'll let it go.

> See for example
> 84da22f96429f77276783d28622d0c6acb5c484d in libosmocore. This helps to
> ensure "single source of truth" - everybody using the same place to make
> changes instead of accidentally changing the file which will be
> overwritten by .py script next time.

not sure how this commit relates to the discussion, it doesn't look like
an accidental commit?

~Neels