OpenBSC now in Debian!

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 06:46:07 UTC 2016

Some tests are unfortunately failing for several architectures (even for i386).

Please see here:
 https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=openbsc

For i386, the "db" test is failing.
For powerpc, the "gsm0408" test is failing.
For mips, both the "db" test and the "gsm0408" test are failing.

I would appreciate any hints!

Cheers,
Ruben