osmotrx init problem

Tom Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Wed Jun 29 00:18:49 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> I've got following problem while trying to make osmotrx work in multitrx
> setting on USRP B210:
> sudo chrt 20 ./Transceiver52M/osmo-trx -c 2
> sudo chrt 15 ./src/osmo-bts-trx/osmo-bts-trx -t 2 -c
> ~/.config/osmocom/osmo-bts-mtrx.cfg -d DRTP:DCC:DRSL:DOML:DL1C:DTRX
>
> The bts quits from trx_if.c after checking "if (tcm->critical) {...".
> The command sequence seems to be the same for both phy0.0 and phy0.1
> However 0.0 one accepts SETTSC command and 0.1 rejects it:
> trx_if.c:380 transceiver (phy0.1) rejected TRX command with response:
> 'RSP SETTSC 1 7'

Please try the updated osmotrx master.

TSC rejection was based on legacy behavior where the SETTSC command
would instantiate internal DSP resources, so the allowed timing of the
command was restricted. That restriction no longer exists.

Note that OsmoTRX only supports one TSC value for all channels. SETTSC
will only error if sent to a TRX channel other than 0 with a TSC value
that differs from the internal TSC value.

  -TT