freebsd and jenkins

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Mon Jul 4 13:40:00 UTC 2016

Hi.

Yet again I've hit an issue with jenkins build failing on freebsd only:
http://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/libosmocore-gerrit/label=FreeBSD_amd64/101/console

No warnings, no errors, just a failure which I'm unable to reproduce
locally as I do not have access to any machine with freebsd. If we can't
make freebsd tests optional (which I personally would prefer) can we at
least configure jenkins in a way that it runs "cat tests/testsuite.log"
so it's available via "console output" part of jenkins web ui? Or
somehow else provide access to build artifacts. That will give at least
some clue as to what exactly is broken on freebsd.

Any ideas as to why build fails are highly appreciated as well.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/