OsmoNITB timeslots configuration and UmTRX

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sat Dec 31 16:46:45 UTC 2016

Hi <name in Cyrillic>,

we currently have two types of dynamic channels, both of which are available
and working with osmo-bts-trx, with the limitation that OsmoNITB can't
transcode TCH/H <-> TCH/F.

See chapter 9.7 "Dynamic Timeslot Configuration" in the OsmoBSC User Manual
https://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmobsc-usermanual.pdf
and the reference to https://osmocom.org/issues/1778 in 9.7.1.

Configuration suggestions are also found in that chapter.

BTW, about TCH/H_PDCH: https://osmocom.org/issues/1781

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/