RBS 2308

Rajitha peiris raji.oshin at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:22:22 UTC 2016

Hi dear....
i am tired with rbs 2308....
i have purchased nano bts....but i will try to improve that also....
if you have any updates pls letme...

On Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>, Dec 12, 2016 2:45 AM wrote:

Hi Rajitha,

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 01:02:19PM +0000, Rajitha peiris wrote:
> i was spent more time on it....these days i am reading on oml 2000 ...if there new updates i will tell you....

If you run into a specific issue, please always feel free to contact
this list.  But make sure to include your full config file, openbsc log
output and pcap protocol trace.  We need sufficient data for any kind of
investigation.