osmo-combo build script

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Apr 28 11:43:54 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 09:27:36PM +0200, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2016 2:04 PM, "Neels Hofmeyr" <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 06:35:42PM +0200, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> > But, hold on, are you actually mirroring the osmo* source trees in that
> > repository? Makes it kind of hard to contribute back to upstream, right?
> >
> > I'd prefer to have just the Makefile, which (as a rainbow unicorn) could
> > also clone the git sources if not present...
>
> Not sure you can call it a unicorn, may be rather a gnucorn..

LOL, a gnunicorn :)

> This script is using git submodules to "symlink" all dependencies. So

ah of course, thanks. In github's tree listing it's easy to assume that
they are copies of the original git sources, but now I noticed the
.gitmodules file...

...and I see that libosmocore and openbsc are in fact included from the
fairwaves github repositories. I think this is worth a mention in the
README file. I'll post a pull request when I get around to it...

Thanks!

~Neels